Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend to Remember

The weekend has come to an end, and I am so sad it's over. We had the most amazing time. We stayed up late, ate delicious food, repeated inside jokes over and over, laughed till our stomachs hurt, bonded with girl talk, told secrets, swam and played at the water park, spent time with an old family friend, worked on our tans (or sunburn in my case), adored sweet baby Axel, and simply loved one another. We had so much fun together! We are truly blessed to have each other, and we savored every minute!

2 comments:

  1. Waht a lovely wee-end of togethernes.
    May I repeat myself and say how refreshing it is to see such love and acceptance in your family.
    I love seeing all of the pictures, thank you for sharing!!!!!
    My Mum said she had the best of times and felt so refreshed after spending time with each of you.
    Mum also said that she thinks that you and I are going to be very close for a VERY LOJNG TIME. Which I find a very joyfull thought.
    It is wonderful to see you guys all so happy.
    My love to you beautiful Lady!
    Yours,
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Boy! I cannot type! Sorry for all of the lack of many letters!
    Muah!

    ReplyDelete