Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Gratefulness

30 Days of Gratefulness {Day 2}

Today I am thankful for....

  • Being able to sleep in late, when I REALLY need it.
  • The gift of a toddler who sleeps in past 9!
  • Breakfast for Dinner
  • The realization that I have to consume 600 extra calories per day!
  • My hard working husband who does so much for us
  • Hearing my sweet husband tell someone that I am a Stay at Home Mom(!)
  • Mrs. Meyers Basil cleaner... It lifts my spirits and I don't feel guilty about using harsh chemicals
  • Rushing home to change into a new flannel pajama set
  • EARLY morning devotions because of pregnancy insomnia
  • Hearing Gage say new words every day!
  • Telling perfect strangers that I am expecting twins in addition to the baby in my grocery cart
  • The sweet random lady at Costco that bought me pizza today!
  • Hope in tomorrow and strength for today in my savior 

1 comment: