Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days of Gratefulness

{Day 4}

I know this is supposed to be day 5, but it just didn't happen yesterday.  I've been getting these horrible Aura migraines lately, and looking at a computer screen is just about the last thing I want to do when that happens, so, I do hope you understand...

Today I am Thankful for~

  • A lazy Saturday home with my boys! 
  • Cooking a large breakfast and eating it in my pajamas
  • Making Lefsa tomorrow with Brandon's sweet Aunt and Grandma
  • A last minute call to come and eat Aunt Candy's famous lasagna for dinner last night.  I wasn't feeling well, but I couldn't turn down her lasagna!
  • Dreaming up nursery plans and wondering what the sexes will be...
  • Gage's newest word: "Happy!"
  • Watching Luna and Gage play together, they are just so sweet!
  • Putting together a package for a special girl, for the Christmas swap!
  • Thanksgiving next weekend at the Ranch! {We're having it early}
  • Morning sickness... As bad as it is, it helps me know that everything is going well
  • Finding a contact for a multiples support group... {Support group? REALLY?}
What are you Thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment