Pretty ridiculous that I can't stick to posting a simple list a day for a month, isn't it?
I have been recording my grateful lists in my journal, but somehow they haven't made it to my blog.
Oh well. Se la vie.
Today I am grateful for...
- A really memorable night out this week with all my favorite friends.
- The answered prayers for a wonderful group of friends to share life with
- Apple juice. It is the only thing I can keep down lately. Whoever heard of morning sickness that get's worse at 10 weeks? Okay, this is turning into a complaint... Sorry.
- The most beautiful blue engraved bible that was dropped off on my doorstep by a "mystery someone. It felt like a hug straight from Jesus.
- My too sweet for words baby who is toddling around in the cuddliest lambswool suit. He just walks around all day saying sweet nothings and giggling to himself. Heart melted.
- The ability to stay home when I am sick.
- My hard working husband. Oh he is wonderful.
- Snow outside. Just a dusting, but so pretty.
- Enjoying my family and dreaming of our family to be.
- My generous mom and her gift of the comfiest BabysRus nursing rocker that I have so desperately wanted!
- Recognizing what a good God I serve, and seeing evidences of prayers answered and my own heart + life changing.