Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Days of Gratefulness

{Day ?}

Pretty ridiculous that I can't stick to posting a simple list a day for a month, isn't it?
I have been recording my grateful lists in my journal, but somehow they haven't made it to my blog.


Oh well. Se la vie.
 Today I am grateful for...

  • A really memorable night out this week with all my favorite friends.
  • The answered prayers for a wonderful group of friends to share life with
  • Apple juice. It is the only thing I can keep down lately.  Whoever heard of morning sickness that get's worse at 10 weeks? Okay, this is turning into a complaint... Sorry.
  • The most beautiful blue engraved bible that was dropped off on my doorstep by a "mystery someone.  It felt like a hug straight from Jesus.  
  •  My too sweet for words baby who is toddling around in the cuddliest lambswool suit.  He just walks around all day saying sweet nothings and giggling to himself.  Heart melted.
  • The ability to stay home when I am sick.
  • My hard working husband.  Oh he is wonderful.
  • Snow outside.  Just a dusting, but so pretty.
  • Enjoying my family and dreaming of our family to be.
  • My generous mom and her gift of the comfiest BabysRus nursing rocker that I have so desperately wanted!
  • Recognizing what a good God I serve, and seeing evidences of prayers answered and my own heart + life changing.

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see this list! The Bible is engraved? With your name? So cool! Hope to see you soon friend! (sorry about all the exclamation points...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really, really love you. Every post you write makes me so happy. Your words and beautiful heart are so life-giving/God honoring Chany. Adore you. xo

    ReplyDelete