Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am going to seem very self-indulgent for a while. I really am trying to focus on myself one last time before I start the next chapter of my life. I am going to be working on fine-tuning myself inside and out, ridding my life of clutter and chaos in order to be the best I can be for my future family. Before I have children I want to make sure I have know what works for me in regards to exercise and living a healthy lifestyle. I also want to change my ways in terms of organization so when things really do get crazy, I have a system or routine to fall back on. Probably most importantly I want to get my back fixed so I can live pain free and really give my best self to my husband and my future children. This trip to NY is really a big event for me. Sort of my last selfish event before I take on the responsibilities of motherhood. After this stint of selfishness I want to return to my nest and put all my effort into home making. But for now, it's all about ME ME ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment