Monday, June 8, 2009

A few facts about the one I love




1.Where did you meet?

I switched to a new school my sophomore year and Brandon caught my eye on my first day.

2. How long did you date?

Let's see... almost seven years.

3. How long have you been married?

Two wonderful years and two perfect months.

4. What does he say that surprises you? Well last night he said he can't wait to see me pregnant. And he thinks it will be super hot. That surprised me!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His bone structure. It's very modelesque.

6. What is your favorite quality of his? This boy has never had an enemy. He values his relationships and puts a lot of work into them.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Baby socks. I don't remember where he got it!

8. What is his favorite color? Green.

9.
What is his favorite food?

Its a tie between Crub and Lefsa. Norweigan traditional dishes that are still too complex for me to make.

10. What is his favorite sport?

He likes football, but shooting guns is probably his favorite.

11. When and where did you first kiss?

In Taylor Mace's bedroom. Sorry Taylor! (:


12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?

We both have amazing big families, and being with them is our favorite thing ever. We also love camping and working on our home together.

13. Do you have any children?

We're working on that! I just had two spinal surgeries and I'm in the process of healing so we can have a baby.

14. Does he have a hidden talent?

Not that I can think of! He's openly talented in a lot of ways though.

15. How old is he?

25

16. Who said "I love you" first?

He did. We used to always say "I think I like you." And then one night after we had been talking on the phone all night and early into the morning, he said "I think I love you!"

17. What is his favorite type of music?

70's rock and some recent rock. He hates rap.

18. What do you most admire about him?

So many things... I admire how loyal he is. He never tells secrets, and never throws things back in my face. He has an awesome heart for God and is just simply a good man.

19. Do you think he will read this?

Nope. He never checks my blog. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment