Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Birthday Surprise

A few days ago I flung open the screen door to find this...


!!!! What could be inside?
A beautifully wrapped package! With a sweet handwritten note...


Gorgeous vintage inspired fabric!

An Amy Butler pattern off of my wishlist!! Yay!!


The most adorable home for my glasses! Made with love!



Some beautiful ear candy!
She even thought to send me sweets to fill my candy jar!



Oh Aminta, you give the best presents! You really put your heart into this, and made me feel so very special! I've got my work cut out for me. September 14th? I had better get started!
Love you very very much!

1 comment:

  1. Is she not the sweetest.... the glasses case, was beyond adorable.

    Love your blog, and the dishes, I drooled a little... :)

    ReplyDelete