Monday, July 20, 2009

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Hot! I am dying to go swimming somewhere!


One of my simple pleasures:
Stove-popped popcorn and tea with my husband as we wind down for the night.


On my bedside table:
Oh, how I wish I had a chance to sit down and read!


On my TV:
Oh, how I wish I had the time to watch TV!


On the menu for tonight:
Lamb Shish Kabobs with Yogurt Sauce


On my To Do List:
Laundry*Bathroom*Change bedsheets* Sweep + Mop Kitchen floor*


New Recipe I tried last week:
Cranberry chicken! So easy it's embarassing...


In the craft basket:
Just finished sewing my sister's pajama pants, and already have a request from a friend to make
a pair for her

Looking forward to:
Getting my house back in order!


Homemaking Tip for this week:
When I make homemade pesto, I freeze it in an ice cube tray and put the cubes in a ziplock bag to use
when I make pasta. I also freeze cubes of chicken broth.


Lesson learned the past few days:
Turning 25 is not as scary as I thought!

On my Prayer List:
My brother-in-law. He is 29 and had a stroke last week which made him lose full control of his legs :( They discovered a hole in his heart that he has had since birth, which cause a blood clot in his brain which ultimately caused the stroke. Very sad and very scary :(


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Okay, I'm convicted. I really need to take time out to read my bible. I didn't have a second to myself last weekend, and I missed church. again. sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment