Monday, September 21, 2009

I have had much to much on my mind for just one person.
Family issues, body issues, marriage issues, work issues...
Some bad, some good, but the kind that stir
your mind while you should be sleeping..

This morning I was wide awake at 3:00am just thinking and thinking and thinking...
So I decided to grab my camera, grab my little buddy, Stella, and headed out into
the freezing cold air for a twilight jog to clear my mind. I had such a lovely time, that I ended up staying out late enough to see the sunrise.



I can't remember the last time I woke up early enough to see the sunrise! It was such a nice quiet time. I really want to become a morning person.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes there is nothing better than a peaceful, cold, spontaneous jog to clear your mind. Channy you and God can do it, whatever it is. You are strong, compassionate, capable, and beautiful inside and out. Believe in yourself and Gods power. Im praying for you and love you. Your decorations are so creative and fun! hope your weeks is everything it needs to be. Love you.

    ReplyDelete