Thursday, September 10, 2009

One of my dreams is to start a "Creative Club" in the Spokane area.
A club where we meet once or twice a month to:
  • Try new recipes together
  • Scrapbook/Craft/Sew/Quilt
  • Enjoy finger foods and fancy drinks
  • Watch movies, or discuss books
  • Gab, Gab, Gab,
  • Build friendships + and lift one another up
  • Share home-making tips

I have not quite figured out the details, but ultimately I would like to find a group of women that might be interested in taking turns hosting this group in their own homes. I have so many ideas, my head is absolutely bursting. I wish I could invite each and every one of you! I can almost imagine us all in my living room, snacking on sweets and sharing our talents. Sigh...

If only our homes could be as close as our hearts are!

No comments:

Post a Comment