Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's Thursday evening and my week is just getting started. Sunday evening I came down with either a horrible stomacch virus or a serious case of food poisoning. Either way, I have not been myself for four days. I am just now becoming hydrated again and feel like I have missed an entire week. The house is a mess, I haven't been able to cook, and I've got some serious catching up to do. Even though I mostly had the drapes closed for this entire week, I couldn't help but notice the graces of spring all around.

Now that I am starting to feel better, I have an urgency to get a jump on my spring cleaning. Since we have baby coming soon and the budget is stretched thin, I will have to put my decorating ideas on hold and focus on organizing and tidying to make our home feel cozy and new. I will try to tackle at least one job a day, and will try not to bore you with too much. Tomorrow I will clean and organize the bathroom. I figure I might as well start with the worst! Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the spring cleaning! I'm faced with a neglected house today too and a pile of dirty laundry...and I wasn't sick! Glad you are feeling better! Maybe if Sunday is nice we could go on a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love! Stomache stuff is so very awful. I am so sorry. Yucky.
    I too had the stomach stuff...... that is where you probably got it, Chelle's house had it too. EWW.
    LOVE SPRING! Sigh, spring makes me happy. I am dying to get to my garden, 2 months before I can plant though. SO eacited!
    Bathroom? I know, I should too. But I really, really don't want to. haha
    I miss you so girl dear. Say, could you send me your addy again?
    LOVES 2 you!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have come over and cooked, cleaned and loved on you! Glad your'e better!!

    ReplyDelete