Friday, February 18, 2011

Our Valentines Day was not what I had imagined it would be.  It was the day before payday, and we were literally broke. We did not eat a fancy dinner, there were no flowers or chocolates.  We just had a quiet night at home with our favorite little Valentine. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking planning our wedding only 4 days before Valentines day. Did I think I would be completely spoiled all week? Either way, I am happy to say that being together in our little mint green house with our darling baby + sweet little pets was just enough.  It may not have been romantic, but it was full of love. Hearts bursting full of love.





 

1 comment:

  1. Totally! I love it. Valentines day is about real true love. Love that is not cornered, boxed or labeled. Simple and pure.

    ReplyDelete